Congratulations to Dr. Gureghian
Congratulations to Dr. Gureghian, Garden Academy Clinical Director, for the publication of her book chapter in, “Applied Behavior Analysis Advanced Guidebook: A Manual for Professional Practice”. She co-wrote the book chapter with faculty members at Caldwell University, Drs. Jason Vladescu and April Kisamore.
The Applied Behavior Analysis Practice Guidebook: A Manual for Professional Practice gives behavioral practitioners pragmatic advice, direction and recommendations for being an effective clinician, consultant, supervisor and performance manager. The book adopts a how to do it perspective featuring contributions from expert scientist-practitioners. Each chapter introduces the relevance of the topic for practicing professionals, describes and synthesizes the empirical basis of the topic, and then presents practitioner recommendations. With this format, readers can navigate the chapters with familiarity and confidence to facilitate the understanding of content and integration of the many practice areas addressed.
- Focuses on the professional practice areas of board certified behavior analysts
- Includes forms, tables, flowcharts and other visual aids to assist in BCBA work
- Concludes each chapter with a practice guidelines checklist
- Features contributions from notable experts in distinct specialty areas
- Helps readers build skills and competencies as an applied behavior analyst