- Implement student’s IEP objectives
- Implement behavior plans
- Collect and analyze data
- Assist with functional behavior assessments
- Assist with skill assessments
- Prepare IEP documents for assigned students
- Administer APA and DLM for assigned students
- Conduct parent training
- Bachelor’s degree in education, psychology, or a related field
- New Jersey Standard Teaching Certificate for students with disabilities OR Certificate of Eligibility Advanced Standing (CEAS)
- 2 years experience working with children with autism or related disorders using the principles of ABA
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send a resume to the attention of Dr. Danielle Gureghian, our Clinical Director. Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the job title in the email’s subject line. Candidates may also mail resumes to Garden Academy’s address at: 627 Mt. Pleasant Avenue, West Orange, NJ 07052.
Garden Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national and ethnic origin in its employment practices nor in the administration of its educational policies or any school-administered program.