- Implement student’s IEP objectives
- Implement behavior plans
- Collect and analyzing data
- Assist with functional behavior assessments
- Assist with skill assessments
- Assist with IEP development
- Conduct parent training
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, education or a related field
- 2 years experience working with children with autism or related disorders using the principles of ABA.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send a resume to the attention of Dr. Danielle Gureghian, our Clinical Director. Please email at email@example.com, and include the job title in the email’s subject line. Candidates may also mail resumes to Garden Academy’s address at: 627 Mt. Pleasant Avenue, West Orange, NJ 07052.
Garden Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national and ethnic origin in its employment practices nor in the administration of its educational policies or any school-administered program.