Garden Academy uses scientific, data-based and accountable interventions to provide an individualized education to students with autism so that they may lead lives of the greatest possible independence.
We are committed to helping students develop skills necessary to realize their full educational potential and to become integral and functional members of the family and the community.
Garden Academy provides:
- A highly structured, intensive, outcome-oriented educational program for students diagnosed with autism
- Professional training for all staff on an on-going basis;
- Parent training;
- Transitional services for students moving into less restrictive environments, when appropriate.
- Garden Academy also promotes increased community awareness and understanding of autism, pervasive developmental disorders and appropriate interventions.
- Providing a private special education school to educate individuals with autism ages 3-21.
- Using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- Increasing awareness and educating the general public on autism.
- Supporting individuals who are training to enter the field of autism education.